Friday, July 08, 2005

Making up for lost posts.

I was going over my old posts because I have nothing to do and my blogaversary is fast approaching. July 23, 2004 is when I posted my first blog about moving. It has been nearly a year since I made the decision. I think that some people should have their checks in the mail to me since I obviously won the "you won't make it three months" bet. I have lived here nine months.

This past weekend was my brothers wedding anniversary and my mom I think watched David all weekend. This weekend is when it occured to me what I want. I want to have a house that my nephew can come over to and stay the weekend. My brothers deserve to have a sister that can be there for them and there children (Cory this does not mean I want to see any babies from you anytime soon). Now that I have determined what I want I have to determine how to get that.

In Feb or March I did a testing at school to assess what I should be when I grow up and it assessed that I should be an Actuary. We have an Actuarial department at my old job. They work with numbers and are very smart people. At first I shunned the idea because I do not want to get a degree that will keep me in an office if the only reason that I am there is because I already know the work and am comfortable doing it. But the more I think about it, I like money and math and numbers. I like an office environment, supply cabinets, in boxes, climate control. Maybe I would be a fool not to look into it. Maybe I could go back to AmerUs and be over Elizabeth. Awe sweet revenge is mine.

Any opinions are welcome here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home