Monday, February 13, 2006

Seven things or less...

Oops, I was tagged by Val in January and I didn't even know it. In all fairness she did tag me while I was on vacation and per section 4 article 285lmnop of the bloggers manual I am not required to keep current on blogs while on vacation. Sorry Val I will try harder and thanks to Jason for pointing out my faux pas.

7 things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Greece
2. Learn to trust my family to love me no matter what
3. Have the courage to stick to my convictions 95% of the time
4. Learn to let others help me
5. Be a good aunt
6. Find my inner creativity and let it loose in a way other than organizing files
7. Learn to play more than one song on a musical instrument.

7 things I can't do
1. Pee standing up
2. Admit that I can't do something
3. Let people help
4. Stop organizing my DVD's
5. Stop feeling guilty for wrongs I have commited in the past
6. Stop picking at people
7. Stop telling people when I am right

7 things that attract me to other people
1. Smell
2. Honesty
3. The ability to make me laugh
4. Open Mind
5. The ability to put up with me
6. Brains
7. Heart

7 things I say most often
1. Seriously, why did that seem like a good idea?
2. See how....
3. For the love of all things good and merciful on this earth, why?
4. You people are making crazy today.
5. Yeah there's alot of inbreeding going on.
6. I just booked my one way ticket on the short bus.
7. Are you freaking kidding me?

7 books or series I love
1. Bridge to Terabithia
2. A Wrinkle in Time
3. People Magazine
4. Anna Karenina (at least the first 452 pages were good)
5. Pride and Prejudice
6. Traveling Mercies
7. The Babysitters Club

7 movies I can watch over and over
1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
2. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Love Actually
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's
6. Sound of Music
7. Yours, Mine and Ours
8. With Honors
9. A Walk to Remember
10. Say Anything

7 people I want to join in
1. Tracey
2. Jaime (third time's a charm)
3. Aunt Karen
4. I need to get to know more bloggers, maybe that should go on my first list
5.
6.
7.

Well I guess I am done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home