Friday, July 08, 2005

Update

I hate when people don't post regularly, now I have become what I hate. Summer is speeding by. I am now only working at Victoria's Secret but I was just hired at Hershey Park. I get free access to the park and it will help with the money situation.

We got back from Florida and went back to our hectic disheveled lives. I have rarely seen Tanner and Kenny just got home last night for the first time since Florida.

On Tuesday we are headed to Ocean City, Maryland for three days. Kenny has a conference and we will be tagging along for the free room at the beach front hotel. In a couple of weeks I will be headed to Delaware to spend a few days clamming at the beach with Krista and Adam. Then in August I am coming home!!!!! I can not wait to hear David say my name.

Tonight Shawn, Kenny and I are going to see War of the Worlds. So I will post a review shortly.

I start school on August 22nd and I turn 26 on the 27th. I was awarded $2,700 in grants and $960 in scholarships for school so that will help with the 15 hours this semester and the 18 next plus summer school. I want to be a juniorthis time next year so that I can move away from HACC and into a different school. I have not decided where. I miss my family. I think I may be ready to come home, or I am in need of a Kansas fix, either way two weeks should help.

Well more from the movies later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home