Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dude IKEA Rocks!

Today we went to the IKEA store in Philly. I am sad to say that this is the first time that I have been to Philly since I moved here. Anywho... IKEA rocks!!! We parked in the parking garage and went inside and ate lunch, Swedish Meatballs, then we spent two hours walking around looking at all of the cool stuff. They have a floor that is all showcases so that you can see how the rooms would look put together. I would show pictures but Trisha left her camera in the car. My next apartment will definetly be decorated by IKEA!!
After IKEA we went to King of Prussia Mall which is supposed to be the second largest mall. That was also very nice. I bought salsa from Harry and David and looked around Kate Spade. We spent and hour and a half and only made it part way through one building. I think you could spend a weekend on the grounds and still not see everything. Maybe someday we will try.
I am writing this blog in hopes that it will temp my family to come see me. Philly is an hour away, Baltimore is two hours and New York is three. No pressure just a thought!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young woman Trisha has grown to be. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Mom

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger jason said...

Skylar, go to
http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_ikea.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home