Monday, September 19, 2005

What entertains me

This is why I love the Gilmore Girls. Here is a little backstory to help you understand the quotes... Lorelai is the mom, she had Rory when she was sixteen. Lorelai is a little crazy but in a fun way.

Lorelai: Hey, I have kind of a crazy idea.
Rory: Those are never comforting words coming from you.

Lorelai: Hey, you didn't wake me up.
Rory: I set the clock.
Lorelai: Yes, but see, the clock stops ringing once I throw it against the wall giving me ample time to fall back to sleep. You, however, never stop yapping no matter how hard I throw you, thus insuring the wake up process.

Rory: So, Grandpa, how's the insurance biz?
Richard (Lorelai's father): Oh, people die, we pay. People crash, we pay. People lose a foot, we pay.
Lorelai: Well, at least you have your new slogan.

Lorelai: You ruined my joke.
Rory: Um, no, the punch line ruined your joke.

Just a little peek into my entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home