Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Manic Monday's

This semester, in am attempt to get through college with speed, I am taking 15 hours, i.e. 5 classes. I have all five classes on Monday with them tapering off until Friday I only have three...I have hated Monday's this semester which is particularly cruel since my birthday fell on a Monday this semester.

Yesterday, however, my hatred of Monday's hit a new level. Here was my day:

9:00 - Took Pyschology test
9:18 - Finished test, Thanked God for multiple choice
9:20 - Hit the library to finished putting final touches on Pearl Harbor speech
10:00 - Took Math test
10:50 - Turned in Math test with 2 problems unfinished
11:00 - Gave Pearl Harbor speech
12:00 - Met with group for final touches on Humanities presentation
12:40 - Ran to snack cart for carrot sticks and hot cocoa (don't want to pass out during my presentation)
1:00 - Ran through Humanities presentation with group
2:00 - Gave Humanities presentation to class
2:43 - Thanked God that I was done with the presentation and that I did not screw up the remotes for the videos and power point.
3:15-5:55 - Worked on take home Econ test
6:00 - Turned in Econ test and went home with massive headache
Thanked god for 10 hour parking!
8:30 - Fell asleep on couch watching Friends

My Monday's are over, next week I have four finals, only two that I am worried about. Next semester all of my classes will be on Tuesday, Thursday so I will have new days to hate!

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is so good to hear from you again. Now I understand why you've not posted in a while. Maybe the intensity won't be as great since you get to spread it out over two days! We can at least hope.
Love you, AK

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost Time! I can't wait. So excited. You'll be here soon. Making Christmas goodies just for you.
Miss You
Turtle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home