Tuesday, March 28, 2006

In my absence

What is really sad is that nothing has happened in the 18 days since my last post. I learned today that Zoey likes to play the same game that babies do. The one where they throw something on the ground and then you pick it up and they throw it back down. She rolls my pens off the desk and then hangs off the edge until I pick them up and put them back on the desk.

Seriously, that is a game that occupies us for hours at a time.

My classes are still going, I had a test in Business Law today. Statistics is kicking my heiny which is hard for me cause I excel at math so to have to work is more than I am used to.

Work is fine, people need bras, I sell them, not much to it.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but I heart grows very dark and angry when I go to check my blogs and see nothingness so I thought I would at least let you know that I am still alive. Soon I may begin to make up stories so that things seems more interesting than they really are. Maybe I can get them published!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would say hi. I miss you greatly!!!! Have an awesome day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home