Thursday, October 21, 2004

Abandon all hope

So I have tried to come to terms with the destruction of me Wildcats. The fact that I leave the state and my team is so distraught that they have to lose to KU was a difficult realization to come to.

I thought however that moving closer to my Yankees would boost spirits and naturally they would want to get into the World Series so that I could come and see them. But no... Everyone has given up on me. I am alone and scared. If you cannot depend on your favorite sports team to stay with you then who can you depend on?

If it wasn't for daily reruns of Gilmore Girls I am pretty sure that this blog would remain unwritten for all of eternity.

Of course according to certain people the end of eternity will come sooner if Kerry is elected. Amazing how one man can single handedly bring down all of civilization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home