Wednesday, December 08, 2004

E-Mail Hell

On Friday I e-mailed a friend in Topeka, on Saturday I logged on with eager anticipation hoping to find a reply. My biggest disappointment is to open my AOL account and find that there is no new mail, or to be excited that there is new mail only to discover that it is junk mail.

Saturday night I learned a new disappointment. After signing on a large red screen appearred telling me that my password or screen name had been entered incorrectly, after retyping my password several times I clicked on the I forgot my password button. A new screen appearred telling me that an e-mail had been sent to my account with information on how to change my password.

Here is a little Hmmmm for you... if I cannot get into my AOL account because I cannot remember my password (which I know I put in correctly) how am I supposed to check my e-mail? So I did not panick, instead I called the "Help" line, which PS THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL. They apologized for the inconvenience and offered to sent up a new AOL account for me. Not that the new account would provide me with access to my address book, or months worth of e-mails but they would be glad to assist with that service.

Yeah, cause I am going to put my trust in you again.

So I no longer have my e-mail account. I have a new account but all e-mails that may have been sent to my AOL account since Friday are currently being held captive. If you would like to e-mail (PLEASE DO) my new address is FeelinFroggy79@hotmail.com. Please send me an e-mail so that I can put all of the addresses into my new e-mail account.

I promise as soon and the holiday season is complete I will begin blogging again, between now and Christmas Day I work six days a week at least. Also I need Christmas lists from those of you that want a gift. I will be shopping this weekend and mailing at the beginning of the week. DISCLAIMER: E-mailing me a list does not ensure that you will receive a gift from the list, in fact it does not ensure that you will receive a gift at all. I am only one person.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home