Thursday, April 21, 2005

I hate my religion teacher!

This is a post about my religion teacher. I am not fond of his teaching method. At the beginning of class we were given a syllabus, on that syllabus was a term paper, a five page minimum term paper. ALL SEMESTER we have been saying, "Mr. Teacher what about the term paper? What do you want on the term paper?" and ALL SEMESTER he has said. "Oh yeah I will talk to you about that." Today we asked again and he said, "What, I didn't talk to you about that already? I'm sorry I would have talked to you about that five or six weeks ago. Well, the due date has been moved from May 5th to May 3rd...." So I have a week and a half to write a FIVE PAGE term paper. It is not a normal week and a half, oh no, it is the last week and a half of school. I have a Spanish test, a Math test, an English paper, a Spanish final, a Math final, a Religion final AND a FIVE PAGE research paper due. Plus I have to find time to eat, sleep, manage a coffee bar, bring bras to the masses.... oh yeah and breathe!

Welcome to college!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home