Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Sickness and the Danes

So the Danes arrived last night and brought food with them. Pernille has been very excited about the thought of eating "real" food. Apparently our food has too much flavor. So she got out the food and asked me to PLEASE try just a bit of the liver patte with rye bread, sure. Then she said PLEASE just a little mackerel with Mayo on Rye Bread (PS this rye bread NOT like our rye bread).

I don't know if this was planned, maybe she is vying for my spot in the basement, or the family.

Today I am dying, I think I have been poisoned. I have missed work, school, dinner (out with family) and Trisha's last basketball game of her high school career.

Explain again why it is wrong to run foreigners out of the country?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home