Saturday, January 22, 2005

Bible Belt... It's not just an accessory you wear on Sunday's

I always think of fun post titles throughout the day. I write them down on whatever piece of paper I have near me. My school notes are loaded with little notes, but I always forget to actually post these titles when I get home. Nothing super exciting has happened lately so I never know what to post about.

We are expecting snow... anywhere from 4 to 40 inches. You would think they could have narrowed that down a bit, or just split the difference and call it 22 inches. Either way it is frightening. I have to work tonight and tomorrow so I woke up early today (yes nine is early on a Saturday) to go to Walmart to buy cat supplies. In case we are snowed in Noodle needs food and fresh cat litter.

I turned in my first paper for Comp. and I have a test on Tuesday in Spanish. I am doing okay with everything as little pieces but I am overthinking the putting it together. Oh well.

Everyone went home last weekend. Shawn and Janelle headed out Sunday afternoon for Liberty. Kenny, Marla, Tanner and Trisha left that morning for Grove City. Trisha has applied to Grove City (much to Tanner's dismay) and had a school tour on Monday, so it just left me and Pernille. I picked her up after work and we went to eat Chinese food. I was going to write an ode to Chinese food post but I could think of an eloquent way to rhyme, Shrimp with Peanuts. We ate until we were ready to explode and then I ate Chinese for every meal the next three days. I think we got too much!

Well I guess there is not much more. I am going to go to Walmart now.
I would say it in Spanish but I don't know how.

Now I can rhyme!
Skylar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home