Sunday, March 13, 2005

Stuff

This is a stuff entry...

On Friday my Comp Teacher handed back my Sig Event essay and on the front he scribbled a note that said I have "above average writing skills" woohoo for me!

I am getting and A in both Math and Spanish.

This weekend was one of my long weekends. I got to the mall at 1:00 on Friday afternoon and left at 5:15 on Sunday night. That was not an exaggeration. If the mall was open this weekend I was working.

We got new furniture (by we I mean Marla and Kenny). All the new furniture does is promote laziness. Within a weeks time we got the new DVR's and the furniture and I worked a lot. Now all I want to do is spend the next four days in the TV room on the couch.

Do you know why I only want to spend four days and not five?! Cause in five days I....

FLY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that I am the only person that is excited about going to Kansas for Spring Break. I will see you when I get there!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger jason said...

1) Actually, I have been meaning to mention, in case I have not already done so, that you have above-average writing skills.

2) Congradulations on figuring out how to manipulate text in blogger.

3) I am also excited that you are going to Kansas for spring break.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how we spend years thinking Kansas is the pit, then get excited about going back. It ain't the state; it's those we love.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing about Kansas. Everyone who grows up here wants to leave. And when they do, they want to come back. You see...it isn't the state we live in, it's the STATE we live in. Deep, huh?! Maybe you got your above average writing skills from me! Okay, stop laughing. If you hurt yourself, you will miss your plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home