Thursday, February 17, 2005

Bipolar weather

Today I got to take to Danes to the grocery store because they are making dinner tonight, a dinner I will not be eating.

Just before we left it began to snow.
Then it stopped snowing and got REALLY sunny and fairly warm.
Then it clouded.
During Spanish class I realized it was dark, I looked outside and there was a blizzard, a full on blizzard, I could not see the coffee shop across the street (and I had my glasses on).
After class I scurried to the car and started to drive through the blizzard to work. Three blocks after starting my drive the blizzard stopped.
By the time I got the rest of the 20 block drive to the mall the sun was back out and it was fairly warm again.

Wait, I thought I moved AWAY from Kansas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home