Friday, March 18, 2005

Trapped

Okay so my day started out well. I went to baby shower for my Victoria's Secret boss (guess she didn't keep the secret well). I then went to school and took my math test. I hit the road at a quarter till 12 on my way to the Harrisburg Airport. I got to the airport fine and found the Smart Parking fine. Once I got into the airport though, things just went down hill.

I checked the screen on my right just for kicks. Not thinking that my flight information would be on the screen but the screen is like a train wreck, you just have to look.

Flight 1825 from Harrisburg to Minn CANCELLED

I'm sorry, come again, cancelled? How can it be cancelled? I am supposed to be on the plane, it cannot be cancelled it is how I am getting home.

Apparently Minn is being pounded with snow. So much snow that we cannot fly in or out of the airport.

I tryed to convince the ticket agent to take the plane that was going to Minn and just make it go straight to KCI. He said he agreed with my thought process but the plane that we were supposed to take did not make it to the Harrisburg Airport.

Your an airport for crying out loud, don't you have an extra plane somewhere? He assured me that if there was a way to get me out of PA tonight he would do it. Now I am at the Best Western. Guess he couldn't get me out of PA tonight.

Orginally he wanted me to go out through Minn tomorrow but I explained that I had lost all faith in Minn and would rather go Detroit. The hotel has cable and the Weather Channel is now saying that Detroit will get snow. Perfect.

So, tonight before you go to bed please pray that God will not let is snow in Detroit until Sunday or at least Saturday night. Although I have tried and he is not really a bargaining kinda guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home