Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Big League

There is a new Victoria's Secret store opening in Tyson's Corner and Krista and I have been asked to drive down and help work the opening. We will be there October 7th through the 10th and I am very scared and excited.

This is the big leagues. The District and Regional Managers will be there and they will need like a hundred and some odd people working there... wow. Yesterday I went and bought a power suit and a power jacket. I can't go to the big leagues wearing my scruffy, faded pants and my boxy jacket.

The company will be reimbursing us for the mileage there and back and will be putting us up in a hotel. We will also get a daily food allowance of $57.00. I am going to through my diet out the window and eat like a queen for those four days!!

I learned from our CSL that we will be staying at the Marriott but I am not sure which one since there two within walking distance from the mall. There is also a wide range of food in the mall and there are stores that I have never been to. I may not need the hotel, I may just stay in the mall!

Well, tata for now... I have much bigger with which to converse!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home