Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Update

I went to school today and got all of my books. I already went through part of chapter one in Spanish. The Comparative Religion is going to be very fascinating. I will studying religions that I did not know existed.

Grandma, Grandpa and Dad left early this morning. It was so weird driving away from the airport with Marla. I felt like I should have been getting on the plane with them or that I should have been saying goodbye to Marla and driving home with Grandma and Grandpa. I am really here.
Having dad surprise me was awesome. Thursday we went to NYC. This time around we drove to Princeton and took a train into Penn Station. We saw Central Park and Rockefeller Center along with a lot of other great stuff. My favorite was Washington Square Park, it felt like home. Maybe someday!

That is all for now. I am going to go clean my room and read more Spanish. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home