Thursday, March 24, 2005

David's Home

Yesterday I went to KCI to pick up David, Jaime and Jason. When I got to the airport I was a little nervous to check the screen (past experience and all). Their plane was running about a half hour late which gave me time to find the gate and read my book.

They apparently put ALL of the children that were traveling from the West coast on one plane. There had to be seven children that piled out of the plane. Or at least seven before David. After him, who cares!?

He is beautiful. He was not in the best mood but once he had a bottle he did pretty good. He crawled around on the airport floor and climbed up on the chairs. He was a gem on the ride home. I bought him a stuffed horse and had it in his car seat so we kissed the horse on the ride home. All that kissing tuckered him out and he fell asleep shortly after Lawrence.

This morning I woke up to David being placed on my sleeping body. That is a wonderful way to wake up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home