Thursday, March 31, 2005

School Stuff

Today I saw my counselor so that I could get my schedule mapped out for the next year and a half and so that I can decide where I want to transfer when I am done at HACC. She told me not to wait two years but to try and transfer sooner, perhaps at the end of the fall semester. The longer I wait the greater my risk to have classes that will not transfer.

Next semester I am taking:

M - Art through the Ages - 6:45-9:40
MW - Modern Culture and the Arts - 2:00-3:15
MWF - College Algebra - 10-10:50
MWF - Effective Speaking - 11-11:50
MWF - General Psych - 12-12:50

My Monday's will be difficult but Fridays will rock!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:45!!!!! Yikes! Good luck, and again, it was GREAT to see you.
Love -
Dad

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

I second that, is that 6:45AM??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home