Sunday, October 02, 2005

365 Days

Today is my one year anniversary of taking my life, flipping it upside down, and shaking it real hard. I had a large emotional post all prepared for this anniversary but life is in full swing so I don't have time to. I guess that is a good sign of my new life.

Work and school have me running like a chicken with my head cut off. This weekend Krista and I are driving to Tyson's Corner for the grand opening. We just got our schedule and we work 2-close Friday and Saturday; 12-8 Sunday; and 9-5 Monday. We are excited about the size of the mall and the Starbucks that is in it. We are also siked about the $57 a day food allowance. Free food is good food, although I am learning in Macroeconomics that no food is really free food.

Well, I must run and do homework, happy anniversary to me!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I so glad you had such a shake up. It will be worth it in the end. Getting through that first year is always the hardest. You will still have struggles occasionally but they won't be as frequent. They may sneak up and surprise you but you'll be okay. Sometimes just a quick call home helps. I love you and am proud you made the move!! It wasn't easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home